Jeanette

Jeanette

Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer 2010 With Babe&Bestie :)

Beat Arizona Heat Saturday we headed out to Wet & Wild and as you can see it was almost the perfect day to be there. It was quite cloudy then the sun came out after a while it was a fun and relaxing weekend :) It was really nice.
CaliforniaBeach:)

This is actually a picture of prom :)


At a party with the bestie :)
Disney !
California Adventures :)
The Princess Castle.
Jasmine&Aladin
Us.







This summer was great! Especially the time spent with the love of my life :) He really does make my life complete. This coming January we will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary. School starts this coming Monday (August 9,2010) I am excited to finish off high school (Senior 2011!!]. So I am gonna be posting pictures of what I have been up to this summer.



Us Forever & Ever
011008
end of story.







No comments:

Post a Comment